1. G1.1. Types of Cookies Based on Period of Use
1.1. 1.1. Types of Cookies Based on Period of Use
GALATAPORT İSTANBUL LİMAN İŞLETMECİLİĞİ VE YATIRIMLARI A.Ş. (“Galataport”) uses session cookies and persistent cookies based on period of use on the website and the mobile website of the electronic trading platforms operated by itself. Session cookies are terminated once you exit your web browser. On the other hand, persistent cookies remain on your hard disk for a long period of time or indefinitely.
1.2. 1.2. Types of Cookies Based on Cookie Owner or Party Placing the Cookies:
“Galataport cookies (first-party cookies)” and "third-party cookies" based on the party placing the cookies are used on the website, mobile application, and mobile website of the electronic trading platforms operated by Galataport. Whereas Galataport cookies are created by Galataport, third-party cookies are managed by third-party companies that we cooperate (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.).
1.3. Types of Cookies Based on Intended Uses:
The following cookies based on intended use are used on the website and mobile website of Galataport::
- i. Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are required for operation of the website and they cannot be disabled in our systems. They enable you to use features corresponding to request for service such as navigating around the website, setting up your privacy preferences, logging in or completing forms, etc.
- ii. Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to improve the mode of operation of the website. They do not collect any information identifying the visitor. They contain information on how visitors use the website (e.g. whether visitors receive any error message on the web pages, etc.)
- iii. Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow for remembering your preferences on the website (e.g. your username, language or location, etc.) and offer improved and more customized features. In addition, they may also be used to remember customizable changes to text size, fonts as well as to other sections of the web pages. The information collected by these cookies can be kept confidential and such cookies are unable to track your browsing activity on other websites. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these functions may not work properly.
- iv. Targeting and Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to create your profile and show advertisement related to your interests. In addition, they are also used to help measure ad campaign efficiency as well as limiting the number of viewing specific advertisement. In general, they are placed on ad networks (e.g. social media websites) subject to permission of the website owner. The information related to your visit to the website is shared with other parties placing the advertisement. In case these cookies are not allowed, our targeted advertisement may not be shown on different websites.
2. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
Explicit consents of the users are obtained for the cookies used on the website and/or mobile application of Galataport and users are allowed to change such explicit consent at any time. This system called explicit consent management is available on the banner found on the home page of the website and/or mobile application. Through this banner, users can view types of cookies, cookie owners, intended uses and nature of cookies used on the website and/or mobile application and they can select “active” or “passive” option for all cookies except for Strictly Necessary Cookies. Users may also change their previous preferences through this banner at any time.Click to adjust your cookie settings.